XIII INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
TRIBOLOGY for MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
14-16 October 2020,
Russia, Moscow, Bardina str., 4.
Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Topics of the Conference
- Fundamental problems of Tribology
- Lubrication and lubricants
- Design and calculations of friction units
- Tribological materials science
- Tribodiagnostics and tribomonitoring
- Environmental problems of Tribology
- Micro and nanotribology
- September 7, 2020 – end of registration and collection of articles
- Until September 20, 2020 – Review of articles by editors
- September 21, 2020 – Presentation of the Program
- October 14-16, 2020 – Conference
- Until November 2, 2020 – payment for the article in English (Scopus/WoS)
- December 2020 – publication of a Conference Proceedings at elibrary.ru
- January-February 2021 – publication of the collection in English in Scopus/WoS
Due to the unfavorable epidemiological situation, changes in the rules of procedure for the Conference are possible.
The working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
Conference Fee. Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
You may participate in the Conference as a speaker, listener or sponsor.
To participate in the Conference you need to send a completed application form to the organizing Committee by e-mail: email@example.com
The file with the application must be named after the participant.
After the conference will be realized:
- Conference Proceedings for all participants (publication is free). The organising Committee accepts papers of 5-7 pages for publication. The Proceedings will be posted on the information portal www.elibrary.ru
- Conference Proceedings in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) (WoS\Scopus). Optional. Paid publication – 200 Euro for foreign participants
Absentee participation in the conference is not provided. Only articles of those participants who made a report at the conference will be published. The organizing committee is considering the possibility of organizing remote participation in the Conference, if necessary.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Files for download:
- Application form