We invite you to take part in the scientific conference “Tribology for mechanical engineering – 2018” which will be held in Moscow at the Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
from 19 to 21 November 2018
Topics of the Conference
- Fundamental problems of tribology
- Lubrication and lubricants
- Design and calculations of friction units
- Tribological materials science
- Tribodiagnostics and tribomonitoring
- Environmental problems of tribology
- Micro and nanotribology
- 16 April 2018 – Registration form submission
- 13 August 2018 – Submission of papers
- 1 November 2018 – Presentation of Program
- 19-21 November 2018 – Conference
Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
You may participate in the Conference as a speaker, listener or sponsor.
Languages of the Conference
The working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
To participate in the Conference you need to send a completed application form to the organizing Committee by e-mail: email@example.com. The file with the application must be named after the participant.
The most interesting papers will be recommended for publication in the journals “JOURNAL OF FRICTION AND WEAR” and “JOURNAL OF MACHINERY MANUFACTURE AND RELIABILITY “.
The organising Committee accepts papers of 2-4 pages for publication in the proceedings of the Conference.
Requirements for Papers can be found here.
The Proceedings will be posted on the information portal www.elibrary.ru and included in the RSCI database.
The file of the Paper should be named after the surname of the speaker.