The program of the XII International scientific conference “Tribology for Mechanical Engineering” dedicated to the 80th anniversary of IMASH RAS is posted on the website. Сonference venue is a Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences on November 19-21, 2018, to the address Moscow, Bardin St., 4
The program of the XII International scientific conference “Tribology for Mechanical Engineering”
The Organizing Committee thanks you for the interest to our Conference.
We inform you that the Organizing Committee has reached an agreement with the MDPI for the publication of Extended papers in the Special Edition of the journal Lubricants (APC 250 CHF). Details here.
Thus, according to the results of the Conference we are going to publish two Proceedings:
- Conference proceedings. Papers from 2 to 4 pages (languages: Russian and English). The citation database is elibrary.ru . The publication is free of charge. Deadline for submission is 13 August 2018;
- Special issue of the Lubricants journal. Extended papers. The citation database is Web of Science. APC 250 CHF. Deadline for submission is 01 October 2018.
We are waiting for your Papers.
Sincerely yours, Organizing Committee.
Registration of conference participants is extended until 31 May 2018.
Files for download:
We invite you to take part in the scientific conference “Tribology for mechanical engineering – 2018” which will be held in Moscow at the Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
from 19 to 21 November 2018
Topics of the Conference
- Fundamental problems of tribology
- Lubrication and lubricants
- Design and calculations of friction units
- Tribological materials science
- Tribodiagnostics and tribomonitoring
- Environmental problems of tribology
- Micro and nanotribology
- 16 April 2018 – Registration form submission
- 13 August 2018 – Submission of papers
- 1 November 2018 – Presentation of Program
- 19-21 November 2018 – Conference
Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
You may participate in the Conference as a speaker, listener or sponsor.
Languages of the Conference
The working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
To participate in the Conference you need to send a completed application form to the organizing Committee by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The file with the application must be named after the participant.
The most interesting papers will be recommended for publication in the journals “JOURNAL OF FRICTION AND WEAR” and “JOURNAL OF MACHINERY MANUFACTURE AND RELIABILITY “.
The organising Committee accepts papers of 2-4 pages for publication in the proceedings of the Conference.
Requirements for Papers can be found here.
The Proceedings will be posted on the information portal www.elibrary.ru and included in the RSCI database.
The file of the Paper should be named after the surname of the speaker.